HawtChick

Gamerz Clan Forum

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Very funny if you have a sense of humor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sexy girl

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2006-08-09

PostSubject: Very funny if you have a sense of humor   Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:11 pm

lol! ok so theres this guy who could only say what others said 3 times so he went to this concert and hered this girl going me me me me me so he said it then he went to a restraunt and hered this guy going fork and knife fork and knife so he said it then he went to this candy shop and hered a kid say goodie goodie gum drop goodie goodie gum drop so he said then he went outside and there was a muder so the police said do you no who killed this man and he said me me me me me (with what) fork and knife fork and knife youre going to jail goodie goodie gumdrop

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matt

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2006-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Very funny if you have a sense of humor   Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:41 pm

i lold out loud irls...sexy made a funny!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Weebles

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Very funny if you have a sense of humor   Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:18 pm

Sexy girl wrote:
lol! ok so theres this guy who could only say what others said 3 times so he went to this concert and hered this girl going me me me me me so he said it then he went to a restraunt and hered this guy going fork and knife fork and knife so he said it then he went to this candy shop and hered a kid say goodie goodie gum drop goodie goodie gum drop so he said then he went outside and there was a muder so the police said do you no who killed this man and he said me me me me me (with what) fork and knife fork and knife youre going to jail goodie goodie gumdrop

lol!

You have got to be kidding... that is the worst joke I have ever heard...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fluffy

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2006-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Very funny if you have a sense of humor   Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:12 pm

agreed with weebles, i have a REAL joke for you

So a punk guy with a rainbow mohawk sits next to an old man at a bus stop. After a while he notices that the old guy is staring at him. "Whats wrong old timer, never do anything wild in your time?" he asked the old man. "Actually," replied the old man, "One time i screwed a parrot, i was just wondering if you were my son"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/thefluffyelvaan
Fluffy

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2006-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Very funny if you have a sense of humor   Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:56 pm

ok so i got another one too

a chicken and an egg are laying in bed together, the chicken is smoking a cigarette and the egg looks pissed off. The chicken looks over at the egg and says "I guess that answers that question, eh?"

stop and think about it before u say u dont get it, ull slap urself if i tell u
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/thefluffyelvaan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very funny if you have a sense of humor   

Back to top Go down

Very funny if you have a sense of humor
Page 1 of 1